Peptides should be pasted or uploaded in the following format.
peptide_name (space or tab) peptide
e.g. pep1 STNPKPQK
The tool may have difficulty finding the correct location of sequences <8 amino acids.
Input Option: Generate Maps of the Alignment
When this option is checked, peptide maps in HTML and PDF formats will be generated.
If this option is unchecked, the tool will work faster, but only the FASTA alignment
will be generated.
Mapping results are displayed in several formats.
Questions or comments? Contact us at
- Html map links show the location of your queries in the different proteins.
- Data for download
- All maps in PDF file.
- Peptides mapped to the reference sequence in FASTA format.
- Location Table in simple text format.
- Above data in an archived zip file.
- Location Table in HTML format for HIV: provides peptide name, query peptide sequence, matched
reference sequence, AA positions in protein and polyprotein. (If the peptide runs through two
only polyprotein location is shown.)
The last column displays the calculated similarity value between the query peptide and reference peptide.
For any other organism the Location Table provides only the peptide name, query peptide sequence,
matched reference sequence, AA position in the reference sequence and the calculated similarity score.
|Epitope Name||Query Peptide||Reference Peptide||Protein||AA position In Protein||AA position In Polyprotein||Similarity%